me, my self and i

Monday, June 15, 2009

memorable 19th birthday

.dowh.
.i have very boring day on my 19th birthday on 3rd june 2009. .i came back from kedah i tot i dpt celebrate with my BFF.
.tgk2 dia xjadi balik.she has to finish up her works.
.but im happy met my parents n whole family.
i heard my grandma was sick 3 days before im came back,she was in the hospital.Risau sangat..
.but now dia dah ok la sikit..
syukur.i love my grandma!.
.night before(2nd june),i belanja my fmly at pizza hut and i get free err waffels..

.THANKS PIZZA HUT.
.AT least dpt jugak rasa waffel "cake".
.until now xdpt makan my birthday cake.Actually i had A dream that my 19th birthday could be the happiest day of my life but i was wrong.
Ape2 pon thanks to all my friends yang hantar birthday wishes. thanks to SHAIK AFIQ SHAIK AMAR ESPRIT JEANS and IZZAT MURSHIDI for ELLE STUDIO WATCH
I REALLY LOVE IT.
BUT the things yang memorable is when my sister
HASNIZA SYAZWANI AHMAD HARIS
getting married on my birthday hehe
SO on 3rd.4th n 7 june i was busy with "kenduri kahwin"
haha.
ape2 pon i wish my sis bahagia hingga ke anak cucu >.<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home