me, my self and i

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

friendship remains and never can end

this is the story about my friends

.besties..this is my best friend.
name:nor alia bt mohd zuki(alia)
.same age.

.she is my everything.
she's
my boyfriend.my teddy bear.my tutor.my counselor.
.she always support me in whatever i do,even when i dump some of my ex.hee :D .she always by my side when i need her.
.we share everything in our life.we care for each other.
.shes's a good listener.

.we've known since 2004 when we were in form 2 SMK CONVENT,ALOR STAR KEDAH.
.i still remember,we always exchange our novels & comics.
we have same interest that is shopping!& karaoke!!
she teach me how to play bowling,she really good in it.
haha i teach her on golf but she have no idea bout golf haha
.i really love our friendship.
.the time past by.
.so fast..

.she's now study in IFTC near the BB plaza.
.she's too busy with her studies & works as a fashion designer.
her ambition:wanna be a successful fashion designer & study overseas about fashion
I'm really proud of her!
(sebelum nie cita2 dia nak jadi org kaya)hahaha

.although we don't have much time hangout together i really hope that u will never forget me.
.aku harap time hang kahwin,ada anak,ada cucu pon kite still become bestie!
.i love you.

my love friend.this is shasha diyana bt kholin

I've known her since kindergarten (CHILDREN'S CORNER) but kitorang rapat since standard 4( she said) but i think since standard3.
when she start dancing and be my backup dancers on that time she's really good in dancing hehe
.& she's clever too when we were in primary school everybody wanna be her friends hehe(this is the truth shasha)
I'm proud to be her close friend(on that time)haha
when we were in secondary school shasha moved to other school(she became ASMARIAN) .
but
I'm still in CONVENT but semua tuh x halang our relationship even though asmarian and convent girl bermusuhan haha..
we were in the same tuition class(sir sham& premier taman rakyat since 2003 till 2007)
we always gossiping haha & now she study in Uitm pulau pinang
but we still hangout
.i really love our friendship shasha & i love u too.
.i hope our friendship will lasts forever.

~MY OTHER BESTIES~
NUR AMALINA BINTI SAMSURI
SHE REALLY A PINK FREAKO FREAK!!
nina what can i say.
.she's too nerdy now
haha she will finish her STPM this year
i hope she will past the exemination with flying colours.

i've known her since standard 1..
we usually sang together when we were in primary schhool but then her mother din't allowed her to sing anymore "for her own good", her mother said
she have beautiful voice

im her bestfriend in primary school hehe
something happen in our relationship
but after few years we became best friend again
U REALLY STRONG GIRL I EVER KNOW
i love u


MY OTHER FRIEND
WANI .EUNICE
thanks to both of you coz u girls colour my life with your love!! muax!!

my "adik"
.nor shuhada binti mohd zuki
she notty! but i really love her
sometime she was like my elder sis coz she taller then me hahaha
i love u muax!!.

1 Comments:

At June 17, 2009 at 2:25 AM , Blogger Shasha said...

mimie!
nice blog! hehe.
love u much2.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home